GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Fuck you Robert De Niro....you Hollywood elite piece of shit......

I bet there was some dumb ass in the DEM. crowd that was like: Is Katy Perry still performing or.......

oh yeah, thank the independents and the fucked over Bernie Sanders supporters.

Curious where this anger is really directed

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

dead_catz

Ready to race!
Fuck you Robert De Niro....you Hollywood elite piece of shit......

I bet there was some dumb ass in the DEM. crowd that was like: Is Katy Perry still performing or.......

oh yeah, thank the independents and the fucked over Bernie Sanders supporters.

I hear you they spent a lot of time and money using their spotlight to try and brain wash Americans. They are all really so out of touch, and I think tonight proved it.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
All the liberals are trying to move to Canada to keep their free health care idk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I dont know if Trump was really that popular or if more people just disliked Hillary.

IF Either party had chosen a different candidate they would have landslide this election.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
All the liberals are trying to move to Canada to keep their free health care idk

What does this even mean? I'm guessing you are still on mom and dads health insurance policy, which by the way Obama Care let's you be covered under their plan until you are 26, as opposed to 22 pre Obama care.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
What does this even mean? I'm guessing you are still on mom and dads health insurance policy, which by the way Obama Care let's you be covered under their plan until you are 26, as opposed to 22 pre Obama care.

Negative. Haven't been since I was 17. The Navy covers me.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Negative. Haven't been since I was 17. The Navy covers me.

OK bully for you, that still does not explain your ridiculous statement that liberals are moving to Canada to " keep their free healthcare"

Last edited:

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
OK bully for you, that still does not explain your ridiculous statement that literals are moving to Canada to " keep their free healthcare"

I'm just making a dig at our unsustainable spending on welfare programs, especially social security benefits and Medicare. AHCA does have to get repealed though. Too many middle class families can't afford the cost of the program

blackgold

Ready to race!
OK bully for you, that still does not explain your ridiculous statement that liberals are moving to Canada to " keep their free healthcare"

Wait, bully? Have you read the last 30something pages of this thread? Didn't dub make some comment about he couldn't wait to come here and rub the loss in everyone's face? I don't remember the exact words but that was probably a gentler recap of his statement. Oh, I saw that we had protesting/rioting last night.. throwing things at cars and someone got ran over. :/ I honestly hope we can move forward now and get to being Americans again.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Wait, bully? Have you read the last 30something pages of this thread? Didn't dub make some comment about he couldn't wait to come here and rub the loss in everyone's face? I don't remember the exact words but that was probably a gentler recap of his statement. Oh, I saw that we had protesting/rioting last night.. throwing things at cars and someone got ran over. :/ I honestly hope we can move forward now and get to being Americans again.

I wasn't calling Sanderzz a bully. You never heard the phrase "bully for you"???

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
lostk and Hillary both apparently.. she went AWOL and podesta is giving the speech tonight.. reminds me of all the shit they gave trump about accepting the results.

You forgot Huma Abedin too lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.