Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Lostk might wanna move to Canada. This ain't no safe space anymore

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Trump already took away his posting rights.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Somebody better seriously check on lostk. I hope he hasn't hurt himself in response to the events of the evening.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
Although I don't support Trump in any way, any reasonable person no matter what political party they're involved in should agree that he pulled through very strong in this election, major props for that.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
Somebody better seriously check on lostk. I hope he hasn't hurt himself in response to the events of the evening.

lostk and Hillary both apparently.. she went AWOL and podesta is giving the speech tonight.. reminds me of all the shit they gave trump about accepting the results.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Trump is going to win. Didn't expect that lol. He only needs WI, AZ, or Michigan. All three will most likely go his way.

So LOL @ lostk

And may God help us all for everyone else. The DOW already fell record percentages.

Pissat4motion

Time Lord

When you hitch your train to a shooting star that ends up being an albatross with an albatross around her neck..

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
PITCH BLACK 07 GTI
Fuck you Robert De Niro....you Hollywood elite piece of shit......

I bet there was some dumb ass in the DEM. crowd that was like: Is Katy Perry still performing or.......

oh yeah, thank the independents and the fucked over Bernie Sanders supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.