GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HID Bulb Install

GTI DSG -

Visibility isn't affected much at all. 8000's I can see being lower light output. These really aren't THAT blue at all. They are a lot closer to OEM BMW lights than our stocks are that's for sure.

GoghVW - Those are them.

I don't know why I'm seeing a lot more blue lights around here now...guess I'm just looking. I see the 8000's and they are just damn obnoxious. The 6000's are perfect IMO.

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
100$ per bulb. holy shit. and these are direct plug in play with my 06 pkg 2 GTI?

100$ per bulb. holy shit. and these are direct plug in play with my 06 pkg 2 GTI?

Direct plug and play. Just be careful doing the install as they are damn expensive! They should last a VERY long time though.

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
NICE DIY!!!!!!

i was goin to ask for a request. lighting against the wall to see the difference between stock and ultinon but it's goin to be a hassle again since u install both of them lol. nice lights tho. i want one now

Last night I installed the hoen xenonmatch highs and the enduarance yellow fogs. Pics tonight hopefully...its FRIGGEN COLD!

eeerrr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
tornado red gti
one quation here. whice brend of bulb is the best and the most blue? do our lens changes color in different angle like the acura TL?

I would only trust philips but that's me. If you want the most blue they don't offer, the highest they go is 6000K. GTI Trojan is selling 8000k's which are REALLY blue.

i am installing mine today, pretty excited about it

Cool! Congrats! Remember when they first ignite they will look SUPER blue, but once they warm up the light is very nice. Good luck!

thomaschh

Banned
Hey, how you done get the inner high beam flash-to-pass lights AND the headlights on at the same times?

Hey, how you done get the inner high beam flash-to-pass lights AND the headlights on at the same times?

VAG-COM. The instructions in the sticky cover this and a few other neat little tweaks :)