GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HID Bulb Install

I'll try to get this done soon but the cutoff will not change. You are not changing the projector housing, just the bulb so the cutoff is not affected.

geee elll eyeee

I <3 UPS
Can you PM me the coding on how you got ALL the lights to light up, I am assuming thats when you pull the brights on? Ive tried a few times and downloaded a few vag codebooks, and couldnt find anything except for leaving the fongs on when brights are on. I guess im just looking for how to activate flash to pass aswell as leaving the fogs on when brights are activated. :(

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Last night I installed the hoen xenonmatch highs and the enduarance yellow fogs. Pics tonight hopefully...its FRIGGEN COLD!

i know you said this a few month back, but did you get a chance to take those pictures.

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
I'll try to get this done soon but the cutoff will not change. You are not changing the projector housing, just the bulb so the cutoff is not affected.

I understand that the physical shape and structure of the cutoff will not change but I wanted to see if the color of the cutoff was affected.

XplicitStylez

I'll be ordering the same 6k bulbs too. So out of curiosity I tried taking the original bulbs out just for practicing and.. omg.. they are so much more complicating than bmw's and audi's.

But after getting everything back in it was alot easier doing it a second time.

Its not too bad, just make sure you take your time putting the new bulbs back in...don't scratch the glass against the sides of the metal housing!

eeerrr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
tornado red gti
do any one have comment to 12000K hid? hehehe dont say rice. may be it will work. any body have try it? i will say rice too if i have seen it.