GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help me choose a color for my new R32...

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
blue

sop1

Passed Driver's Ed
Difficult decision.
Blue: Looks beautiful on the R32, classic for the car, unique to the R32 within the model but I think there are more blue R32s than other colors.. Not so unique within the street racer category as STI, EVOs etc have a similar color.

White: The new silver. Popular choice, looks great, can't go wrong. Nice to mod.

Grey: Sportscar tradition in the Bmer style. Suit and tie and red condoms. Safe choice. Maybe too safe depending on your personality.

Red: Under rated. Beautiful color and looks hot when modded.

Silver: Yesterday's news. Not enough statement for the R32. Over done on other sportscars.

Use your indecision to your advantage. Choose a color as if it is your only choice for a car which the dealer doesn't have on the lot and work them for a good deal. Target a car they will have to bring in. (This will also make you feel like you have made the choice and the color remorse demons will either appear or not.) Then when you are close to a deal but not over the edge mention you sorta like the other color on the lot. The dealer should be incented to move a lot car especially in a slow market. You can't go wrong with any of these colors and may save some money.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
dont get Red, it will look kind of gay with the blue calipers. go white or Blue. if it was me i would jump on white, i think its the sexiest color on a R32

LannyM

LC User
CW FTW!

Looks great, easy to care for, doesn't attract to much attention for the LEOs.

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
^ What wheels??? They look almost identical to my new ones, but I don't think they're quite the same. *secretly hoping not because I've never seen another MkV with them*

Beautiful car, just awesome :happyanim:

GaBoYnFla

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
R32
^ What wheels??? They look almost identical to my new ones, but I don't think they're quite the same. *secretly hoping not because I've never seen another MkV with them*

Beautiful car, just awesome :happyanim:

They are Petrol Maxium's 19x8 45 et...225/35 Dunlops....

Another look:

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
Very nice dude, I like the whole TSW line, they have really started producing some great stuff the last 3 years or so.

Not the same as mine though :thumbup: They're just waiting for the sunshine :cry:

GaBoYnFla

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
R32
Very nice dude, I like the whole TSW line, they have really started producing some great stuff the last 3 years or so.

Not the same as mine though :thumbup: They're just waiting for the sunshine :cry:

Which ones did you go with? I was also looking at the Estorils.....they look simular.

mk5nrg

Lonely rider
Car(s)
an MK5
u need to see it in each color in person, and red with blue will amaze u , two best colors , white and grey are just so plain, and really your choice should depend on your personality )