GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help me choose a color for my new R32...

salukiwildcat

Nun Bewbs FTW!
Car(s)
2006 GTI
It's such a coin toss between the white and blue...but, in the end, I'm pretty sure I'd be driving the DBP. It's SO sexy...

Last edited:

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
Cool...will look nice....are those the ones that have a staggard lip but in the same size wheel?

No they only do that in 18" and not to fit our cars :cry: Otherwise I would have been on that like a fat kid on cake. They used to do some 19's in that setup, but now they just build the wider wheel for the rear like everyone else.

LannyM

LC User
It's definitely between White and Blue.

White looks better imo, but blue is VERY exclusive.

Hmm.....there's 2500 DBP R32s, but only 1000 CWs.....:biggrin:

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Car(s)
2007 GTI UG 5 Door
+10,000 CW GTI's dressed up to look like R32's... :laugh:

MasterShake

Saving money
Car(s)
2002 GTP SC
for what its worth,i dont have the R or GTI...

but whenever I pass by a VW dealership, there is this DBP R32 in the window..and I am always staring at it sooo hard that I've almost crashed my car..ohhh I dont know about 45 times..

LannyM

LC User
+10,000 CW GTI's dressed up to look like R32's... :laugh:

True true; if my last car wasn't almost the same color, I might have gome DBP too...

Tay2610

Autocross Newbie
For me the Blue is synonymous with VW/Audi sport...in grade school i was a diehard Honda fan (championship white). The first car to get me looking at german sport sedans was a blue S4. In my opinion blue is to VW/Audi as Red is to Ferrari, yellow to Lamborghini...or grey is to Mercedes haha.

Edrock

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
blue is the only color that when u see it from a distance, everyone will know its a R and you dont have to get closer up to tell if its a gti or an R

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT

RSC17

R32 OG
blue is the only color that when u see it from a distance, everyone will know its a R and you dont have to get closer up to tell if its a gti or an R

doesn't matter what color it is, a GTI or Rabbit doesn't sound like an R haha

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
doesn't matter what color it is, a GTI or Rabbit doesn't sound like an R haha

they all look the same, my GTI has been mistaked for a Rabbit a couple times even with 19" huffs:iono:
it dosent bother me though

1VwDrvr

I just picked up an R32 and it ig ug. I love the blue but it says look at me, and the white is so nice and very visible at night, red is not one of my most popular colors and the grey is so inconspicous. The delaership i got mine from had like 2 ug, 1 cw, i did'nt see any red, but they had like 4 or 5 bp. Im glad i got the grey as i would prefer a dark color and they dont have black. Its funny though ,cause i showed my friend at night and he thought my girl had bought a new rabbit and i was driving it, made me laugh. Virginia has some new bs speeding laws that apply only to va drivers, and i would like to be as incognito as possible.