GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Wingscribe

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello all! I posted some in other topics here, but forgot to chime in on the main one...never claimed to be too bright...

Picked up my CW GTI, DSG, HID, DYN, 4DR, and Autobahn (anyone have a three-digit abbreviation for that one???).

Loving the crap out of that car...much faster than I thought it would be (guess I was a bit of a wuss on the test drives...) and the kids love it - my son has been in love with the GTI since he saw the game on my iPhone...

Anyhoo, happy as heck to be an actual owner, here is a front shot:

jaygti1

Ready to race!
It's official

It's official, I'm picking the car up at the dealership tomorrow @ 5pm :)

2010 GTI 4-door
DSG
Bi-Xenon
18" Detroits
Leather
Carbon Steel Metallic

hav77

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Everyone,

Got my GTI a few weeks ago. Doesn't give me the same rush as my WRX, but it's plenty quick. Also it's very nice and very refined. Also can't beat the steering wheel and 26-30 mpg on average compared to the 18-22 mpg for my WRX! Here are the specs:

Deep Black Metallic, 4-door, DSG, bi-xenons, 18" Detroits

SargeMKVI

Semper Fi!
Car(s)
2010 GTI
Hello everyone!!!

My name is Mike.

I have a 2010 United Silver GTI DSG

I live in Port St.Lucie,FL

Ive been into the Euro/Jap sport compact scene for about 10 years now. I traded in my 2008 350z for my little GTI because Im an expecting father. WOOT!!

Here are my past cars. Most current first.

2008 350Z

2004 350Z (RIP)

2004 Mini Cooper

2002 Supercharged RSX-S

And finally 2002 Turbo Mazda Protege5

edgary

Ready to race!
I'm not a big fan of side-skirts, underkits and the like, but those 350Z look awesome. Very well done!

tzd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf Mk6 2.5L 2-door
Hi, this is my first post, I got my new Golf a month ago. US Golf standard model, 2.5L, Auto, 2-door, United Gray, Sunroof + 9W2 Bluetooth.

Even without the GTi, it is still a very nice car to drive.

--
tzd.

My2ndGTI

Ready to race!
I made my first post here today. I am picking up my GTI next week. I owned a GTI when I went to university so many years ago. I think it was a 1984. 100 hp. Lots of great memories.

Since then I've had a Jetta VR6, Audi A4, Lexus IS300, Infiniti G35, Infiniti G35 Coupe. Now that my son is getting his license, I am turning in the G35 Coupe and buying the GTI.

I wanted to get it with 17" rims so I could use those rims for winter tires. Couldn't find one with 17", so had to get 18". The 18" winter tires will be costly, but I'll deal with that next November.

I am looking at tire/wheel packages now. I will surf around here to see what people think of 19" rims.

Looking forward to picking up my 2nd GTI and sharing the experience with my fellow GTI owners.

gunmetal5

Ready to race!
Hey every, this is not my first post, but i've been reading up on this forum and the mkv forum for a while! I pulled the trigger Monday night bc my s2k was causing me stress bc of consistent repairs. I have a candy white mkvi with cloth interior, bluetooth, 18" wheels, sunroof, and the very awesome rubber floor mats!

NYC GTI

Hello All:

New to VW. Got my GTI about 2 wks ago... Left the dealer with 10 miles on it and I now have 1200! Can't stop driving this car. Previous rides were '94 Acura Integra GSR and '02 WRX.

ACWB

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking to buy an MK6 GOLF

I'm looking to buy my first, yes my first, VW Golf. I've been a long time fan of VW and after a lot of saving I'm thinking that I'm ready to purchase in the next few months!

I love the GTI but for everyday driving to work and sitting in traffic, I'd feel too bad for the car :lol: so I'm sticking with the GOLf for now.

Looking for help with the purchasing, moding some of the exterior and whatever else anyone thinks would help to make the car fly.

J-S

Official as of this morning and picking it up sometimes next week when it arrive at the dealer. New 2010 2 door Black GTI manual. I think I'm already in love and it's not here yet lol.

Boner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKVI GTI ,GT500
Hi Everyone , My names Gary and I had 1983 GTI in silver when they first came out. Recently I owned a 2008 corvette Z06 , 2008 Porsche RS 60 Spyder . I currently own a 2010 Shelby GT 500 and a 2010 2dr manual trans GTI . Just a blast to drive the GTI around ,quite the change from the 1983. Looking to Chip the GTI and APR comes highly recommended. Is there any VW meets in the Niagara area?

Last edited: