GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ha build thread

white4dr

The Stig
For people running the MK6 B8 sports with Drivers Gear springs- Was the squat that occurs when accelerating significantly reduced? The stock suspension feels like a boat every time you open it up even with just stage 2

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
oh i thought you were talking about the other pic.

on the rack i was at 90psi front and 75psi rear, i couldn't go lower cause my buddies rack had bars that went up on the sides so we just did a stock alignment and i can keep doing em like every few months for free so it doesn't get to bad

Sweet.

Edit: Looking back through your thread, why do I get the impression that your favorite tool is the cut off wheel?

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
For people running the MK6 B8 sports with Drivers Gear springs- Was the squat that occurs when accelerating significantly reduced? The stock suspension feels like a boat every time you open it up even with just stage 2

lol wut

tomshouse516

tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
Aligning it at that height will do nothing for your alignment at ride height, toe changes a ton from the aired up to aired down height so basically at your drive height you will be killing your tires

Cbus mkv

Lowcally Famous
Had a fun trip to cleveland for a show this weekend LOL
Got the fenders painted up with touch up paint and then threw clear vinyl over it to protect from rubbing tire.
drove up to columbus and chilled with the whole LF crew and then onto fatmans sunday. got rained out but had a good time, took a few shots, go ahead and check em out on my flickr.
Then the fun...
On the way back cracked one of my brand new rotiform barrels :laugh:
frusterated but called rotiform and they sent me a replacement that day for free, should be here tomorrow.
so i decided to buy one size up for tires in the rear. was running falken 512 215/40 on a 10 now going to be doing 215/45. glad i didnt do any bigger, thats already a big step looking at them side by side

Also a couple of rollers of me on the way up! :thumbup:

ajrolling by Elliott Heigel Photography, on Flickr

ajrolling2 by Elliott Heigel Photography, on Flickr

ajrolling3 by Elliott Heigel Photography, on Flickr