GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ha build thread

sloi

What a beautiful car!
I really enjoy the rims! I think, i'm going to buy some Look a like wheels for the Winter Season:)

Really Great work!

Mr_1082

Car(s)
MK6 GLI
car looks dope man. good work.

Cbus mkv

Lowcally Famous
9 days till fatmans, then a month till sowo!
sent out my v2 management to get reflashed and in the mean time been getting some stuff done
Finally got to cutting these out and painting themso i dont rub anymore :thumbsup:
was gonna replace the bushings but learned that they dont come out and neither ecs, vw, etc makes a replacement bushing :frown:

And then got to cleaning these bad boys :lol:
was actually looking for an air leak, i got a small leak between the barrel and face so im just gonna try and throw some sealant there and see if that works
also started painting the letters on the tires. #becauseracecar

Now just gotta fix some more air leaks in the bags, put it all back together and clean,polish,wax before show season :thumbup:

Cbus mkv

Lowcally Famous
WARNING MORE HUGE PICS
(dont care)

Got my management back from airlift, quick turn around time!
girlfriend painted wheels while i repolished the lips for sundays show!
Got my hub centric rings, balanced the wheels, and fixed the leak in the tires
Then i finally did an alingment after about 2 years. it was bad :lol:
It was also the perfect time to check bottom of my car and it looks perfect!
Love air ride!

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
With shots like that, the big pictures work! especially on my laptop. Looks awesome, your car is one of my favorites on here.

Falut

vtak yo
I mean when your getting your alignment. Don't you usually get the alignment at the ride height since its where you will be driving at most if not all of the time

When I get my alignments I put my stock wheels on and say "I'm going to air it out and you tell me when you can't get the alignment things on the wheels" :lol:

Cbus mkv

Lowcally Famous
I mean when your getting your alignment. Don't you usually get the alignment at the ride height since its where you will be driving at most if not all of the time

oh i thought you were talking about the other pic.

on the rack i was at 90psi front and 75psi rear, i couldn't go lower cause my buddies rack had bars that went up on the sides so we just did a stock alignment and i can keep doing em like every few months for free so it doesn't get to bad