GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Never tried appendix. I'm 5'11 170, IWB at 3-4:00 is a lot easier and more comfortable than when I was 230.
5’10 and 175….appendix works better for concealing for me than small of the back, easier on my rotator cuff too lol

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I’ve heard too many horror stories (from cops) about appendix and even 2 to 3 o clock without safety or hammerless guns. Leather just makes it even more sketchy

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I’ve heard too many horror stories (from cops) about appendix and even 2 to 3 o clock without safety or hammerless guns. Leather just makes it even more sketchy
Leather back with kydex and I have a manual safety, so that’s good

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT

Meh, being a cop doesn’t make one an authority on concealed carry.

I don’t personally find appendix carry comfortable, but I’m not concerned about a hammerless gun and leather. For EDC, weight is what bothers me the most. I’ve tried various aluminum/metal guns, they’ve just too heavy.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I carried a Sig 365XL and it’s really handy, barely know it’s there. Just could never shoot it very well, or I’m just spoiled by CZ accuracy. I can shoot a 75 almost as good as I can shoot a PCC

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Used to EDC a Glock 30sf, but still too big…. Moved to an M&P .40 Shield…. Perfect weight/size
The official caliber of The NFA and FAFO 😂

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I like the weight and feel of my FiveseveN. 20+1 with the weight of my wife's ec9s 7+1. I've got an owb nylon for summer, and a over the shoulder harness for winter. The harness has the 2 mag pockets on the right to help balance it out. It lightly shows with thinner tighter shirts, but hoodies and coats it's invisible.