GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Bca makes some damn nice guns. I have a few of them now and the quality is top notch. This is my first ar10. Going to make it into my dmr. But that .50 beowulf Is a nasty short range animal.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Forgot to ad the finial product in. I love this thing, 200 yards is great, but supposedly I'll be going to a buddy's house in a couple weeks to stretch it out to 500 yards. Curious on how my pattern will be?
Snapchat-759824455.jpg

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Also, since the .308 got the big scope, and the 5.56 got the bianary trigger, I needed optics for the 5.56. Found a killer deal on a red dot / magnifier combo. That should do the trick.
20230305_184319.jpg
20230310_134503.jpg

Also, took a nice little pick of the 3 main calibers in the house. Nice small, medium and large pic I think. Blue tip is 5.7x28, red tip is .223, and fmj is .308.
20230312_230334.jpg

Jaabo

Car(s)
VW Golf
Also, since the .308 got the big scope, and the 5.56 got the bianary trigger, I needed optics for the 5.56. Found a killer deal on a red dot / magnifier combo. That should do the trick. View attachment 277437View attachment 277438

Also, took a nice little pick of the 3 main calibers in the house. Nice small, medium and large pic I think. Blue tip is 5.7x28, red tip is .223, and fmj is .308. View attachment 277439
20230310_134503.jpg
Which Red dot combo is that? VX crossfire?

Last edited:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Driving up I-95N through VA, can I take route 64W to I-81N and avoid MD and DC on my way to PA? If you want, you can PM me.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Driving up I-95N through VA, can I take route 64W to I-81N and avoid MD and DC on my way to PA? If you want, you can PM me.
You’ll still go through about 15 min of Maryland.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Yes, just depends on where in PA. Just remember, don’t stop in MD and you’ll be fine

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
To avoid MD altogether, you'd have to get on 250W at Staunton or 33W at Harrisonburg, then Route 48 to Weston, WV, then north on I79 through Morgantown and almost to Pittsburgh before making your way back east.

There's not really any need to take a longer route than you have to, nobody is going to pull you over to check for guns. If you're that worried about it, stop in Potomac Mills or Springfield to fuel up so you don't have to stop until PA, and don't do anything to get pulled over. The only real reason to avoid 95N in MD and DC is the traffic.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Anyone have experience with a Keltec KS7? I was looking at a KSG and saw the little brother......highly considering

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I had the ksg for a while. The only problem I had out of it was you had to rack it like you ment it. If not, it would jam. I added a vertical grip to help with not blowing half my hand off.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I had the ksg for a while. The only problem I had out of it was you had to rack it like you ment it. If not, it would jam. I added a vertical grip to help with not blowing half my hand off.
so I've been reading reviews for the KS7....the have an integrated stop built into the slide for that same reason, and evidently, it doesn't have some of the idiosyncrasies that the KSG has....