GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Guilty pleasures?

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
What kind of cars/trucks, etc can you not get enough of?

for me itd have to be these guys, I just cant resist them and I have a stupidly weird fascination with them

whats yours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xJWBzSNdOo&feature=player_embedded

TTB yeee

Passed Driver's Ed
I used to have the craziest obsession with the Ford SVT lightning, it has subsided a little now but I would still love to have one

AGREED!!

I actually saw two today, and Ive seen about a total of three this year. Needless to say, today was a good day.

I had one a few years ago, and that is the only vehicle I regret getting rid of, to bad I had no money to mod it.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I wish wish wish they would get a factory turbo in the Kizashi already.

I hear that, I know road race has one coming out soon. I love the way the kizashi looks, I owned a modded sx4, before my gti. It wasn't fast, but I had oz wheels, springs & sway bars on it, and some mild performance parts & it was a blast in the twisties. This is the only pic I have of it, behind my cbr:

Suzuki sales are down almost 50%, because they don't advertise, but now that vw has bought almost 1/2 the company I hear they will begin a new marketing plan in 2011 & a new car built in conjunction with vw. I reason to myself if I buy another gsxr it will be half euro:biggrin: It's a great time to buy a suzuki, they're desperate for sales:thumbsup: