GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Goodz GTI Build.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Finished cleaning the valves (DISGUSTING) got the RS4 injectors in, the rs4 FPRV in everything is bolted up first start and.....

It sounds amazing, idles smooth as can be, gonna run the car for a while let anything from the valve cleaning burn off. Then the software goes on, and she's all done. She's been down for a little over two months now which has been killing me.

Congrats.... keep us posted

Goodz

Ready to race!
Congrats.... keep us posted

Will do!

After burning all the crap off from the valve cleaning gonna clean the plugs, put them back in put the software on. The MBC is turned all the way down for safety (stock rods) after the software, going to start turning up the MBC and adjust tune, watching the A/F closely. Anyone know what PSI is "safe"?

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
She's been down for a little over two months now which has been killing me.

Two months? Hahaha, that's nothing.

Goodz

Ready to race!
Two months? Hahaha, that's nothing.

Lol when your other car is in your garage being taken apart too and you are driving a slow explorer rental it seems like an eternity.

Goodz

Ready to race!

Goodz

Ready to race!

Goodz

Ready to race!

Goodz

Ready to race!
I have not gotten this far yet but Deutsche video suggests you should transplant your oem fuel level sensor into the TTRS pump.

Swapped over the sender from the OEM basket, seems to be good:w00t:

It's ceramic and delicate broke it and had to get a replacement lol. All good now though.

Goodz

Ready to race!
So lean on startup till car warms up with that? Just lack of fuel in the rail after sitting?

Once it warms up though sits @ 14.7, leans out a little when boost initially comes on but then runs slightly rich thereafter.

Goodz

Ready to race!
So the car is running great, the FORGE mbc wasn't working so I had to run manifold to wastegate. Wastgatebis only 1 bar spring how can I get a few more psi? I'm think about 16 or 17 would be safe for stock internals?

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
So the car is running great, the FORGE mbc wasn't working so I had to run manifold to wastegate. Wastgatebis only 1 bar spring how can I get a few more psi? I'm think about 16 or 17 would be safe for stock internals?

I wouldn't run it without some control. Was Forge MBC used or something, connected correctly? Get one that works, Hallman Pro is what I am going to use. What wastegate are you using brand - internal or external.