GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Goodz GTI Build.

Goodz

Ready to race!
So now that I crossed over from stock on this GTI, I thought it would be pretty cool to make a thread for my build. I bought the car with 34k on it 2 months ago. I am at 40k now. I just got my Revo Stage 1 yesterday. Here is the kicker.....

Today I just received a promotion so now I will have some money to play with :thumbsup:

It will be pretty cool looking back 6 months/1 year/2 years etc from now and seeing how it has progressed.

So wish me luck.

Last edited:

Goodz

Ready to race!
So just hitting 40k and going stage 1 next up is :

1. 40k service
2. R8 coils (preventative)
3. Cam follower replacement

After that is complete in 2 weeks, next month I will being doing some suspension (H&R SS Springs) and a set of rims/tires.

Only interested in a slight drop, and some cleaner rims.( possibly 18's very open to and appreciate suggestions)

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Damn dude you can't start a build thread without pics! What were you thinking???

Really though enjoy the tune. Just get at us with pics.

Goodz

Ready to race!
I do apologize I will put some up right now.

Goodz

Ready to race!
The first day, goodbye to my e36 :(

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Good riddance to the E36 right? Those cars are shit to work on, starting with the retarded jack pads and ending with the ridiculously cramped engine bay.

GTI looks nice btw! Way cleaner than my MKV.

Goodz

Ready to race!
Yeah had a lot of good memories with the E36 but definitely good riddance. You hit the nail on the head. Thank you yeah it is the cleanest GTI that I have seen so far lol.

Car(s)
Subaru
dude, you could right your name on my cars windows and paint its so dirty. on top of that, the interior has only be swept twice since ive owned the car

Goodz

Ready to race!
dude, you could right your name on my cars windows and paint its so dirty. on top of that, the interior has only be swept twice since ive owned the car

:laughabove::bellyroll:

Goodz

Ready to race!
I didn't even notice......:frown:!

Goodz

Ready to race!

Goodz

Ready to race!
why you choose to go with Revo?

Well it is a funny story... but to make a long story short;

I was calling my shop to see if they carried APR tunes, they told me they did so I said plan on my being there in 3 weeks for it.

They then let me know that Revo was on sale $200 off and it typically makes more power than the APR (they did a dyno day at another shop by them the 2 people who had Revo tunes spanked the APR guys)

He then asked when I was coming in, and continued to drive there upon hanging up the phone.

Goodz

Ready to race!
To clarify my previous post, the only 2 people with Revo beat everyone else there (APR)