GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Game of Thrones - SPOILERS based on TV Show ONLY

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Any ETA on the 6th? Sure hope its not something like 2018

My friend just met George R.R. Martin over the weekend. I told him to yell at the guy, "What da fuq are you doing attending social promotional events...GO FINISH THE BOOKS!"

kashak

Ready to race!

Saw this a few days ago lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
So I'm watching season 3 and I don't remember Selyse Baratheon keeping the stillborn children in vats in the book...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The series is so well directed but I do kinda miss Strong Belwas, those of you who've only seen the show are missing out.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Direction continues to be strong, good camera angles and they've artfully cut back from the scale of the book where needed due to the enormous costs. The costume design is just tremendous.

One thing I noticed is that the Wall is very thin, they cross it in like 4 steps. The wall is something like a hundred feet deep in the book.

GTIBex

Ready to race!
This is my favorite show on TV. I started the book series about 6 years ago. Hopefully the success of Game of Thrones leads to more book series being brought to TV. A Wheel of Time TV series would be awesome. The books are done too..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
I've never watched a single episode of this show. Not familiar with the books either. :iono:

///Audience

Ready to race!
Having read through book 4, I can say I'm a little disappointed at the lack of action given all that follows the red wedding.