GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Game of Thrones - SPOILERS based on TV Show ONLY

We need this thread.

Who has read the books? Or enjoys the Series from only the tv show?

I didn't read the books, but I wish I have.

Hurry up end of March.

:party0038:

Who's your favorite character? and why?

Last edited:

CadMan

Ready to race!
Read all the books... Tyrion is the best character because of things like the beating of Joffrey. Also you can't tell who's side he's on and he is a deviant. :)
Can't wait for it to start either. :)

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Almost done with the latest book and just starting Season 2 before going to work. Games Workshop (maker if the Warhammer fantasy and SciFi miniature wargame stuff) is rumored to be buying the license to make a tabletop game of it.

Take my money!

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Damn. Posted too soon.

I read the first book. Love the series. Favorite characters are Daenerys and Tyrion

Those two are typically most people's favorite characters, plus Jon Snow.

Read all the books... Tyrion is the best character because of things like the beating of Joffrey. Also you can't tell who's side he's on and he is a deviant. :)
Can't wait for it to start either. :)

Almost done with the latest book and just starting Season 2 before going to work. Games Workshop (maker if the Warhammer fantasy and SciFi miniature wargame stuff) is rumored to be buying the license to make a tabletop game of it.

Take my money!

Books >>>>> show. And that's saying something because the show is amazing in its own right. I can't wait until 3/31. That'll be a great couple days too.
3/31 - GoT Season 3
4/1 - my promotion and salary bump go into effect

Also, for the tabletop game, there's already one out (link). I got it for my mom for Christmas, but we have yet to play it. We were going to the other night but we didn't have enough time to get everything set up, seeing as how it was already 11 PM. :laugh:

murdoch13

Passed Driver's Ed
Not sure why, but Jamie Lannister is my favourite. I know I know he's pretty messed but there's something intriguing about him. Can't wait for the season to start

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
I've been reading the books for the first time along with the show. Been pretty good about reading just an episode's worth per week so everything's fresh in my mind too. Doing that has had me enjoying the show much more.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Also, for the tabletop game, there's already one out (link). I got it for my mom for Christmas, but we have yet to play it. We were going to the other night but we didn't have enough time to get everything set up, seeing as how it was already 11 PM. :laugh:
GW makes miniatures you assemble and paint then play using skirmish rules not unlike DnD. I'm hoping they do it like they did with Lord of the Rings. I play their other 2 systems.
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/landing.jsp?catId=cat970001a&rootCatGameStyle=athletic

Not sure why, but Jamie Lannister is my favourite. I know I know he's pretty messed but there's something intriguing about him. Can't wait for the season to start
Not to spoil anything but Jamie becomes a much deeper character.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
GW makes miniatures you assemble and paint then play using skirmish rules not unlike DnD. I'm hoping they do it like they did with Lord of the Rings. I play their other 2 systems.
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/landing.jsp?catId=cat970001a&rootCatGameStyle=athletic

Ah, I see. Those look pretty cool, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for those if/when they become available.

Not to spoil anything but Jamie becomes a much deeper character.

Much, much deeper, and I love it.