GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Function & Form Type 1 coilovers for vdubs

Hewstn

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
http://www.f2autolife.com/#!vw-mkv-testing/
Saw that these had been recently released and are now becoming available to the public. I haven't been able to find any info on them online yet. A local dealer friend of mine was able to find them for $650, which doesn't seem too bad. Anybody heard anything else or consider getting these once available?

poonpower

Ready to race!
Well the company is definitely reliable and respectable, but dunno about their euro line of coilovers. Looks promising though

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
Im actually Doing R&D's for their Type Two coilovers, ive had em for about 5-6 months now and i must say they are really great! Adjustable Dampening and a adjustable shock body so you dont have to mess with the spring loads, the build quality is also really superb as well! feel free to ask me any questions on them.

Hewstn

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Im actually Doing R&D's for their Type Two coilovers, ive had em for about 5-6 months now and i must say they are really great! Adjustable Dampening and a adjustable shock body so you dont have to mess with the spring loads, the build quality is also really superb as well! feel free to ask me any questions on them.

Are you using the "type 2's"? Since you have the adjustable dampening option, or did I miss that about the type 1 for our cars?

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
Are you using the "type 2's"? Since you have the adjustable dampening option, or did I miss that about the type 1 for our cars?

yeah, i have the type 2's which are still being put into production, but the Type 1's are already available. The Type 1's just have a adjustable shock body, and a set dampening. feel free to PM me if you are interested in these :thumbsup:

ik1015

beeee patient ^^
Car(s)
GLI
So, what is different from Ksport? Where rear damping adjustable knob located, top or bottom?

smartHatchMK5

shhhh i'm hunting wabbits
big question is how low CAN then go? cause that CW is meh low.. what about the guys that want low low? 29.9FTG and lower??

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
So, what is different from Ksport? Where rear damping adjustable knob located, top or bottom?

they are actually on the side on the actual body itself so you can easily adjust it , you actually dont even have to take off the wheel just jack it up and fit your hand in.

big question is how low CAN then go? cause that CW is meh low.. what about the guys that want low low? 29.9FTG and lower??

My car is pretty much maxed out in the front and the rear still has about another inch of play before taking the perches out.

smartHatchMK5

shhhh i'm hunting wabbits
they are actually on the side on the actual body itself so you can easily adjust it , you actually dont even have to take off the wheel just jack it up and fit your hand in.

My car is pretty much maxed out in the front and the rear still has about another inch of play before taking the perches out.

i mean it is a nice drop for the price but i'm looking for a setup that can go LOW low lol