GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: GHL 3" Catback

Teh_Chr!s

.:Black Magic GTI Owner:.
For Sale My Old GHL Catback .... It Also Will Come With The Resonator Section Which Would Replace The Short Straight Pipe Section Which Is Pictured .... Ill Take $650 Picked Up $750 Shipped O0

Just So i Dont Have To Add it Later
My Paypal Info Is
zxzcjt2k4zxz@aol.com

Feel Free To Comment In Here Or PM Me ANY Questions

And Moar Pics of The Catback

[/COLOR]

Teh_Chr!s

Bump

Teh_Chr!s

what rear will this fit modified votex?

It Will Fit A Rieger Quad Tip Rear , Modified Stock , Modified Votex , Pretty Much Anything If Ur Willing To Modify It

sorryto say but maybe you should rethink your price...

http://www.redline-motorworks.com/product_p/700054.htm

....Fvcking Redline Would Do That When I Go To Sell Mine ... Owell I Cant Go That Low And Im Not In Any Hurry To Sell Mine Its Just Sitting And Collecting Dust .

Teh_Chr!s

Local Pickup Or Meet Up Halfway Or Something I Can Make U A Deal On Redlines Sale Price But If It Has To Be Shipped I Cant Do It Id Lose Too Much On It

Teh_Chr!s

They Should ... Ill Go Check On My Old Bumper ... BRB

Teh_Chr!s

do the two left tips fit in the stock holes on the votex rear so i would only have to cut out the hole for the two right tips?

Clearance On Stock Bumper

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
Must You Capitalize Every First Letter Of The Words You Type?
And What Makes You Think People Would Buy It Used From You If Your Price Is Higher Than New?

Teh_Chr!s

Must You Capitalize Every First Letter Of The Words You Type?
And What Makes You Think People Would Buy It Used From You If Your Price Is Higher Than New?

Yes I Must

And At The Time I Posted I Didnt Know They Had Dropped So Much In Price .... Ill Just Hang On To It And If Someone Local Wants It Or Someone Here Makes A Decent Offer Then They Can Have It .... But I Cant Sell It For 400 Shipped , This Thing Is Heavy And Shipping Is Gona Be Nasty

Teh_Chr!s

Cheapest youll go picked up?

$400 ?? Im Willing To Work With Yah Man Since Ur Local .
If U Want Ill Even Help U Put It On . Ive Got A BMP Rieger Rear Bumper That Got Damaged By A Raccoon ( The Center Section Between The 2 Pipes Got Ripped Out ) If U Want That U Can Have It For Dirt Cheap ... A Body Shop Could Fix The Center Section

DUBLAX

huh?
Car(s)
08 GTI
$400 ?? Im Willing To Work With Yah Man Since Ur Local .
If U Want Ill Even Help U Put It On . Ive Got A BMP Rieger Rear Bumper That Got Damaged By A Raccoon ( The Center Section Between The 2 Pipes Got Ripped Out ) If U Want That U Can Have It For Dirt Cheap ... A Body Shop Could Fix The Center Section

Yeah has anyone tried to cut the stock lower valence? I get back from vacation in about a week so if its still around I'll definitely get in contact with you.