GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: GHL 3" Catback

Teh_Chr!s

.:Black Magic GTI Owner:.
Yeah has anyone tried to cut the stock lower valence? I get back from vacation in about a week so if its still around I'll definitely get in contact with you.

Sounds good man ... enjoy that vacation ... yes I've cut the stock bumper on m buddys car , mr.dremel works wonders .... if u wanna cut it at my place we can do the install right then.

Teh_Chr!s

Do you have any pictures of how that turned out? I just want a smooth, symmetrical cut. Tall order, I know...

Not with me I'm @ work right now ...but somewhere on my mac @ the house I do ... I basically just made a cardboard template the same size as the drivers side hole and measured how far from the end of the bumper and marked it there and cut.

DUBLAX

huh?
Car(s)
08 GTI
That's how I figured it would be done. If you get a chance shoot me those picture in a pm or something. And then we'll talk from there. Maybe get this deal finalized before I get home so its a simple install.

Teh_Chr!s

Deal ... Worst Case Is If I Cant Find Teh Pics , Ill Trim My Stock Bumper Up Its Just Sitting In My Shed Collecting Spiderwebs And Dust

Teh_Chr!s

BUMPS

Pending Sale With Dublax

Teh_Chr!s

Bumpies

Sale Still Pending But If Someone Gets Me The Money Its All Theirs .... Make Me An Offer For Shipped Price I May Consider It

Teh_Chr!s

BUMPITY BUMP

Teh_Chr!s

$400 picked up $500 shipped anywhere in the USA $575 to Canada-land

its $839 new @ DBC and $939 new @ NAmotors .... i know someone wants a dam sexy sounding exhaust for over $300 off

DUBLAX

huh?
Car(s)
08 GTI
Yo dude, i'll be home the 14th for break and I'll have my car with. I'm gonna pick up a few hours at work so I don't see why I couldn't try and pick this up for real. We will have to do a little bit modifying on my stock violence.

Teh_Chr!s

Yo dude, i'll be home the 14th for break and I'll have my car with. I'm gonna pick up a few hours at work so I don't see why I couldn't try and pick this up for real. We will have to do a little bit modifying on my stock violence.

score ... hit me up when u get back n town