GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Defi Boost Gauge with Osir vent Pod

Bayern

Ready to race!
I have for sale a Defi boost gauge in an Osir vent pod. I never installed this in my MK6 GTI, but was told it is functional. I know very little about these and took pics of everything I had. I cannot 100% confirm this will work in a MKV, but I really do not see a reason it wouldn't.

I do know that Defi makes a very quality boost gauge and the Osir vent pod is in excellent condition!!

Asking: SOLD!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bayern

Ready to race!
This model has metric units (bar) and has a WHITE face.

I hope this helps clarify some.

Valandil

Passed Driver's Ed
Bayer quick question. Is that the protective film that I'm seeing peel off (that you can take off) or is that the finishing that is peeling off?

Based on the images you're missing the boost sensor...or missing pictures?

Bayern

Ready to race!
Bayer quick question. Is that the protective film that I'm seeing peel off (that you can take off) or is that the finishing that is peeling off?

Based on the images you're missing the boost sensor...or missing pictures?

The peeling is just the protective film.

I checked the original for sale thread and you are correct there is no boost sensor. I bought it from Halvie on MK6 forum and it was still in his car. I had grand plans of going big turbo in my MK6, but that never happened.

Bayern

Ready to race!
This model has metric units (bar) and has a WHITE face.

I hope this helps clarify some.

Actually after re-reading this, to clarify. The face is actually black but the lettering is white. Sorry if this was confusing!