GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: AWE Catback, Neuspeed P-Flo, ThunderBunny Bumper, Whiteline Adj Link, etc. SOCAL

Nilok

Ready to race!
I'm moving in a couple months so I need to clear out my garage. Sold my MKV GTI years ago and just left all this stuff in the garage. Parts are off my previous 2006 GTI FSI.

My prices are ridiculously low because I just want to get em gone for my move. With that in mind please don't bother low balling me. Local pick up only on large items. Many of the smaller items I can ship via USPS. Paypal preferred on shipped items. Cash on local pickup.

I'm located in Oxnard

- AWE Turbo Back Exhaust. Comes with exhaust and downpipe. 2.5" diameter. Downpipe has a metal cat. This is their older version. Ran it with no problems. Comes with different o2 sensor bungles. Also have their original decals and manual along with two different pipe clamps. Here is their link: http://www.awe-tuning.com/awe-mk5exhaust
SOLD

- Neuspeed P-Flo Intake. Comes with CARB EO sticker. Air filter is dirty and needs a good wash. There is a paint nick near the air filter bend when it rubbed against something when I had it installed. I think I may still have the heat shield somewhere, not sure have to look. Still have original box and installation manual.
SOLD.

- Thunder Bunny Rear bumper. Came straight from the factory. Pretty much plug and play. Painted in Black Magic Pearl. There is scratches and scuffs from storage. You may be able to buff most of the scuffs but there is one large scratch that I have photographed.
SOLD

- Whiteline Adjustable Swaybar End Links (both L+R). Minor scratches on body when adjusting it on the car. Does not affect performance.
55 Picked up. $70 Shipped.

- Devils own Methanol Kit. Oldschool kit that was discontinued. Worked fine. Includes one snow performance nozzle, i honestly don't remember the nozzle size at all. It was ran drilled into my throttle body spacer and I had net gains via MICROCAN tuning. Kit includes the pump, the injector, the controller, and the nozzle feed that you drill into your windshield washer reservoir.
SOLD.

- Rosstech Micro-Can Canbus dongle cable. Not sure if it was multi-vin. This is their old school cable before all their new stuff now. I haven't been keeping up.
SOLD

- Wobble Bolts. I can't frigging find the last one. So kit only includes 19 wobble bolts. These allow you to run 5x114.3 wheels on the MKV GTI 5x112 bolt pattern.
SOLD

Text: 626-806-4124

Location again: Oxnard, CA

Last edited:

Nilok

Ready to race!
AWE TurboBack Exhaust:

Neuspeed P-Flo Intake:

Last edited:

Nilok

Ready to race!
Whiteline Adjustable Sway Bar End Links:

Devils Own Methanol Kit:

Ross Tech Micro Can Dongle Cable:

Wobble Bolts:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I'll take those wobble bolts

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Interested in the bumper too. Still available?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nilok

Ready to race!
Thunderbunny bumper sold.
Devilsown kit sold.
Wobble bolts sold.

Rest still up for grabs.

Last edited:

Nilok

Ready to race!
AWE turbo back exhaust sold.
Microcan cable sold.
Neuspeed P-Flo intake sold.

Price drop on the Whiteline Adjustable End Link
$55 Picked up. $70 Shipped.

Nilok

Ready to race!
Water meth kit received, thank you!

:thumbsup:

Have fun wiring! Wiring and tuning were the more annoying parts of the meth kit. TBH the best way I got that tuned in was at the drag strip. The track officials let me keep my laptop turned on in the passenger seat with each run so i can keep my vagcom logging on.

Wiring I ran mine through the radiator/intercooler support for the power hook up, then up into the firewall of the driver side pedals. There was a plug there for the wiring harness.

Nilok

Ready to race!