For Sale OEM LED MK5 GTI TAILLIGHTS

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
ill give ya 400 for em

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
not trying to spark a fight, I just want to point out that while my second comment was sarcasm, I was not trying to ruin your thread.

As a dub enthusiast, however, I look out for other fellow dubbers so as to save them from getting scammed. No one has money to be throwing around for no reason in this economy, and as an attorney in training, it wouldn't be fair for me to stand by and see someone pay over 100 dollars more than they had to for an item. It's just not right. If you disagree with that, then discuss it with me in PM.

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
chill the fuck out bro.

Everyone is just looking out for everyone else here.

The lights are expensive, it doesn't take a genius to put it together.

You had a group buy for $405.00
You're now selling for $600.00, granted there is a euroswitch.

See the problem?

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
not trying to spark a fight, I just want to point out that while my second comment was sarcasm, I was not trying to ruin your thread.

As a dub enthusiast, however, I look out for other fellow dubbers so as to save them from getting scammed. No one has money to be throwing around for no reason in this economy, and as an attorney in training, it wouldn't be fair for me to stand by and see someone pay over 100 dollars more than they had to for an item. It's just not right. If you disagree with that, then discuss it with me in PM.

x2.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Damn, I missed the group buy & I was searching for awhile now for a used set of led's. Figures since I just ordered from ecs that I find a set:frown: It's good to see everyone looking out for each other too. I think 400 is fair for a used set of these, that's how much I was looking to spend.