GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale OEM LED MK5 GTI TAILLIGHTS

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
This guy is a straight douche, i originally found a seller, bought the lights to see if it was a good seller and whatnot, paid full price, then after that I started the group buy and made a deal with the seller that if the deal went through I would get money refunded back so that I would get the lights discounted rather than full price (which I paid ahead of time) and this asshat tried to undercut me so he could save a few bucks, so he started a new one using all of my information and shafted me so I had to pay well over what they all paid when I was the one who originally organized it. So now i'm returning the favor.

It's funny that now he is trying to profit $150+ for used taillights after he went a-wall on me.

Here is the seller that did the deal
http://cgi.ebay.de/orig-VW-LED-Ruec...ile_Zubehör?hash=item562eeb76f3#ht_3000wt_930
If you really want them contact them directly, they speak english and will ship to you using DHL international express

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
ill give ya 400 for em

LOL. I dont think he wants $400 for them. I offered him that much yesterday and he hasnt responded back. Oh well, I'd rather pay the $495 from ECS anyways, cuz they are reputable.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
why is everyone being a dick...if you dont want the lights stay away

because you are trying to rip people off and this is a car community forum. People aren't gonna let some prick try to hustle us. So keep your 605$ Tails and 90$ euro switch asshole. The advantage to being part of a forum is the ability to post in whatever topic you want to, whether you like it or not.

But in your defense, I'd be pissed off if I lived on long Island too.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
This guy is a straight douche, i originally found a seller, bought the lights to see if it was a good seller and whatnot, paid full price, then after that I started the group buy and made a deal with the seller that if the deal went through I would get money refunded back so that I would get the lights discounted rather than full price (which I paid ahead of time) and this asshat tried to undercut me so he could save a few bucks, so he started a new one using all of my information and shafted me so I had to pay well over what they all paid when I was the one who originally organized it. So now i'm returning the favor.

It's funny that now he is trying to profit $150+ for used taillights after he went a-wall on me.

Here is the seller that did the deal
http://cgi.ebay.de/orig-VW-LED-Ruec...ile_Zubehör?hash=item562eeb76f3#ht_3000wt_930
If you really want them contact them directly, they speak english and will ship to you using DHL international express

so wait chris..

you originally started the group buy and he stole your group buy?

im confused

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
so wait chris..

you originally started the group buy and he stole your group buy?

im confused

Yes, I did. I found the seller and bought first to make sure they were true OEM, quality and a reputable seller.
Then when creating the deal the seller agreed to refund money back to me so i could get the discounted rate if the sale went through, hence my motivation. I gave the buyers all the seller's information and he took it upon himself to try to negotiate a new deal, contacted the seller asking for a lower price and they kicked me to the curb saying "thanks for the info, we're gonna go do our own thing now" so i got shafted and never got my refund so I could get the discounted group buy rate, but I was the guinea pig for testing out the seller originally, so I guess once I validated it, this guy felt he didn't need my help any more, and didnt feel that I should get the discounted group buy price.

Whatever, what goes around comes around, he'll get his.

JS GTI47

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
carchrism5

Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:
I was going to order from your group buy.

I ignored the other one even though the price was good.