Finally sticker bombed the lip

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
looks bad IMO

mmmmmkay-v

Passed Driver's Ed
dont worry about what people might think... I went the longest time with people who hate what i do, versus what they do. But the people that actually stopped, and love what i do... they make it worth it.

I am who I am and no one is going to change that.

heres a few examples of what im talking about as far as what i do ;)

this was my cowl hood on my mustang. I just take a marker and draw whatever comes to mind at the moment.

here are a couple close up shots

so all in all, be yourself man. :)

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
dont worry about what people might think... I went the longest time with people who hate what i do, versus what they do. But the people that actually stopped, and love what i do... they make it worth it.

I am who I am and no one is going to change that.

heres a few examples of what im talking about as far as what i do ;)

this was my cowl hood on my mustang. I just take a marker and draw whatever comes to mind at the moment.

so all in all, be yourself man. :)

I'm guessing it's white plasti dip and then sharpie on top of it.
If I'm correct, can you please tell me how long it held up until the sharpie got purple-ish, and did you clear coated it?

My GF wants to do that to her car but we're not sure if it will last more than a month, in which case it will be a waste of time and money.

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Hahaha love the shark and octopus playing cards.

mmmmmkay-v

Passed Driver's Ed
the sharpie absorbed into the paint, it wasnt plastidip... the whole car was dipped flat black, then I just painted a flat white paint for stripes. I still have the hood and its been over two years... no fade