GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Exterior Trim Removal

Deano

peterrabbit wrote

that's sick. nice job. what's the deal with the smoked headlights? i'd be worried about getting pulled over as soon as i left my driveway. is that a new rear bumper or did you just paint the oem rear bumper?
The headlights have just got protectors on which I smoked myself so I have no trouble with the police as I can remove them when I want, and more often than not do, just to give the car a different look,as for the rear bumper it is just a stock item with the lower part colour coded, it makes the rear look much better and it also looks lower.

driverfound

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 688

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
It's gonna look like this after a visit to a bodyshop. Pics are from a member with a regular Golf on a Belgian forum.

do you know if they did the same for the front bumper trim? or replace the bumper althogether. i'm looking to get rid of the trim in the front. i think it's the worst cosmetic feature on the golf/rabbit.

GTI2007

do you know if they did the same for the front bumper trim? or replace the bumper althogether. i'm looking to get rid of the trim in the front. i think it's the worst cosmetic feature on the golf/rabbit.

I'm pretty positive that the same thing happened to clean the front bumper cause that is the stock bumper he started with and let the bodyshop remove the trims and the opening for the front license plate.