GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Explain your User Name.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Diego is a completely random name i chose that by coincidence happens to be my first name.

mk6 gti

Ready to race!
Mine.......I guess is self explanitory;)

Legohed

Ready to race!
I used to have longish hair, and aft slating someone's receding hairline during a round of insults during poker, his retort was that I had a legohead. I removed the 'A' and use it in a lot of forums.

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI
root%.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 VW GTI 4dr
MrClean came about many, many years ago because I kept my car so clean, all of the time. My family, friends and co-workers called me this, and it stuck.

It was a notable thing considering central Ohio gets about 39" of rain per year (same as Seattle) and only 100 sunny days.

Later, I lost my hair and now I look like MrClean (shaven head).

Last edited:

MofoG23

Ready to race!
Mine started 10+ years ago (ATV forum) - after numerous GTG camping ATV trips (lots of drinking in the evening), I picked up Mofo, as being a crazy mother*******.

Later on I added G23 due to Mofo already being used on some other forums (Glocktalk) - G23 being my favorite hand gun.... so this user ID has followed me everywhere since....

Last edited:

jgs5607

Ready to race!
jgs= my initials

5607 = turned 56 in 07

started using it 3 years ago for various car and audio and other forums and didn't want to add anymore user id's to the already way too long list. 1st new app for my Droid phone was a password safe for that very reason (BlackBerry came with one), I still have a good memory at 59, but not that good..:confused: