GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Explain your User Name.

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
MonsterMK6... my mk6 gti is a monster... i also like monster energy drinks :)

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
Chicago is sometimes called "The City of Big Shoulders" but I am not from Chicago. A great beer called "Big Shoulders Porter" was once brewed by the Chicago Brewing Company, and I drank that in college.

lawgdawg

Ready to race!
my name is logan and people have been calling me log-dog for years and one day my brother changed the spelling to lawgdawg and it has been my nickname since.

chucka

Ready to race!
My name is Charlie
Nick Name is Chuck
but some of my oldest friends call me Chucka (and I have no idea why)

I use chucka for all my forum names.

horizontallyopposed - the configuration of the original VW engines. At one point I owned 4 cars with a span from 1959 to 2002 all powered by horizontally opposed engines (VW Beetle, 2 VW Vanagons and a Subaru Forester). The only horizontally opposed car I have left is my 1969 Porsche, but it'll do.

Some people think it's some sort of protest name :laugh:

sweetsandman

Ready to race!
The first part of my last name is "Sand"...I'm pretty sweet and I'm a man...plus someone came up with it for me for my XBOX Live name YEARS ago and it's stuck ever since as a username for pretty much everthing

PDUB

Ready to race!
P- first names Patrick
DUB- I have a glass eye, so my friends always used to say I only have 20 vision instead of 20/20 which obviously makes no sense at all, but it's just one of those things lol so ever since then I've become PDUB

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
please....PLEASE....re-phrase that
You did see the "No Pun Intended" under Jeremiah's initial reply, right?:lol:

I've had some of those red hot sausages on fishing trips. My buddy stocks this kind of food on the boat. I can't imagine eating an entire jar of them, though. I had to pound an ice cold beer after having just a few of them.