GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Explain your User Name.

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTD (170) 2010
My name is Keith and I live in the UK. Obvious or what? ;)

Deingeist

Deingeist is the words "dein" (German for "your") and "Geist"(German for "ghost") stuck together and it also starts with my first initial, my name is Dan. Also if you were to ever say it aloud for some random reason "ei" in German is pronounced like the word "eye" not like the middle of the word "dean".

Last edited:

Deckard42

Deckard is the name of the main character in Bladerunner (he's pictured in my avatar), and 42 comes from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

adroit rider

Passed Driver's Ed
I ride adroit and I ride an Adroit:

BoomBoy

Ready to race!
It was a nickname given to me by a friend in high school. It came from the title on an article on Sonic the Hedgehog. It's titled "Boom Sonic Boom". The friend knew I loved Sonic so he called me Boom Boy.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 VW GTI 4dr
Some interesting stories behind the screen names on this forum. Good stuff.

My2ndGTI

Ready to race!
Easy. I bought an 83 (I think) GTI in university. Red. 100hp. Had tons of fun in it. I bought a 2010 GTI last week. Plan is to give it to my son in a couple years when he goes to university.

JCS-2.0T

Ready to race!
Fitting name to rep my love for rap...the good rap from the 90's, not the crap we get now.

I love rollin' to the office in the morning bumping some classic Dre, Snoop, Biggy, etc...- really gets me going. Its more or less in the vain of "Office Space"...I'm the whitest boy around..LOL

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!
Fitting name to rep my love for rap...the good rap from the 90's, not the crap we get now.

I love rollin' to the office in the morning bumping some classic Dre, Snoop, Biggy, etc...- really gets me going. Its more or less in the vain of "Office Space"...I'm the whitest boy around..LOL

I thought the good rap was from the '80's, like Run DMC and the Beasty Boys.

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!
Deckard is the name of the main character in Bladerunner (he's pictured in my avatar), and 42 comes from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Bladerunner is a real Cult Classic. I have the DVD's of course. Love the film style, concept, everything about that movie, and have seen it 50 times. Yes, I need a life. I'm surprised you didn't take the handle of NexusVI, in place of MKVI.

Deckard42

Bladerunner is a real Cult Classic. I have the DVD's of course. Love the film style, concept, everything about that movie, and have seen it 50 times. Yes, I need a life. I'm surprised you didn't take the handle of NexusVI, in place of MKVI.

Yeah, that's not bad; but this is my screen name for everything since I have no imagination. :cool:

Candymaker

Passed Driver's Ed
Is your Golf Candy White?

No way. I actually kind of hate white cars. No offense to anyone that has one, it's just not for me. I have the dark grey. I'd have much preferred red, but wanted a TDI and didn't have the option to wait 3 months.