GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Everyone selling their R?

GolfR333

Ready to race!
I’ve been watching the price for years on my mk6 golf r. To be honest it haven’t really lost to much value compared to some of the newer mk7 golf r with higher mileage. I believe that the mk6 r is worth more to me then what any dealer will offer me for it. That is why I have 2 of them and I don’t plan on selling my white 2 door with nav that I bought new ever. It sits in the garage like a queen and have been driving about 2 miles a week max.. I believe the price will go up on there mk6 as years go by. They were the first version of their kind in my eyes. Give it 10 more year bet it will be worth more to the right buyer..

K04 died

There probably wasnt that many made to begin with... I would guess that half the owners are younger and love that modding/speed,, they probably abused it haha... And when they are done with it they want to sell it... Keep your car stock guys... And treat it well,, it will treat you well...

K04 died

And if you're a Golf R owner and must do your mods... Make sure that you keep your original parts... Because down the line when you do want to sell it... At least for me , i would want to buy it from someone that didnt like to race and kept it in original condition... You will lose so much money on the mods and the depreciation... And if i were in the market for one,, i would low ball modders seriously... I have not seen any stock vehicle that's a 2door hatchback look so nice ,, since the CRX days...

Thumper

Autocross Champion
And if you're a Golf R owner and must do your mods... Make sure that you keep your original parts... Because down the line when you do want to sell it... At least for me , i would want to buy it from someone that didnt like to race and kept it in original condition... You will lose so much money on the mods and the depreciation... And if i were in the market for one,, i would low ball modders seriously... I have not seen any stock vehicle that's a 2door hatchback look so nice ,, since the CRX days...

Do you know where you are? LOL Mods are sorta the thing here.

Besides, I don't know why you think stock cars wouldn't possibly be driven by people just beating it to death. Modders are more likely to be caring for their vehicle, stock cars just as likely were driven by morons who see them as washing machines and fall for that "once a year" oil change garbage Mobil1 is peddling now.

Now there are exceptions, like this terrible brain child of a lunatic

2013 Golf R 2-door

Whoever this was should have bought a Civic and not ruined an R.