Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
need more purple

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Quick list. a/c GONE. New line cut and assembled for oil cooler. New brackets made and painted for cooler. Aluminum block off/heat shield plate made for firewall where a/c lines used to go. All vac lines on back of engine heat wrapped in DEI sleeving. Wastegate dump tube wrapped and repositioned. Condenser removed. Planned out how to finish off my wiring tuck when everything comes back apart late this year. Also, wrapped the front of the intercooler in aluminum mesh to keep bugs/road debris from ruining the fins. Secured it with stainless zip ties through the fins. Tucking the passenger side harness this week/removing unnecessary connectors (there are lots)

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Nice cleanup job!

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I have no idea what's happening in most of this thread (because it's over my head), but it's effing awesome!

:thumbsup:

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Tucked the wiring for the aux injectors between the runners on the intake manifold, cant see the wiring anymore. I began to tuck the harness on the passenger side, but my ecu's should be here soon and I still have to get the fuel pressure reglator installed and lines run. Going to hold off on tucking the wiring until I get the car running correctly. I cleaned it up some though, so it wont look completely horrible if the car ends up making it to sowo.