GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurocars build thread

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
^ I thought the same thing so I investigated . Apparently, his two jobs are selling crack & hookin' on the weekends.

I guess you gotta pay to play with the big dogs around here...

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
^ I thought the same thing so I investigated . Apparently, his two jobs are selling crack & hookin' on the weekends.

I guess you gotta pay to play with the big dogs around here...

Yup apparently his client list for hooking is quite long bwahahaha, I know him personally and he busts his ass. He's always working to pay for all these mods.

GG3P

Eurocars is a ***got
Alright, how about this. Lets say you can make 10/hr @ 40hrs per week. That is $1600 a month. Subtract 400 for rent and utilities, which is super low ball. You are at 1200. Now you figure at least 100/week for food, gas, spending, etc. So from that month you are down to 800. Now how about the tax on that income? Lets say that is 200. So you are looking at being left with $600. Now include the cost of insurance, school loans, tuition, and random monthly fees/bills like cell phones and what not. There is just no way you can be in school and have this much money in a car. Eric is a good kid and I have known him for a long time. I just don't buy the "I work two jobs" because I have worked every summer I have been in school, worked part time during the school year, and am now working full time to pay off the loans I have accumulated before I go on to grad school.

GG3P

Eurocars is a ***got
Haha, Eric will prb be pissed, but I always call him out on the money he spends for the gti. He always complains he has no money, and then the next day gets a BT. But it's w/e man. Damn right I'm jealous, I want that income! :thumbsup:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Terry, are you getting a limited slip diff to go along with everything if you do get the GTX3582?