gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Whats the point of these?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Whats the point of these?

Mainly for track cars so you can use the e-brake when you park after coming in with hot brakes. If you use the e brake on a normal setup that uses the same pads, you will essentially fuse the hot pads to the rotor. Using a separate caliper that doesn't get hot during your session allows you to park without using wheel chocks after you come in.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Same guys carson and I got our brembo adapters from. The guys in the european facebook group all hate creation motorsports. They do make a good product though

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Same guys carson and I got our brembo adapters from. The guys in the european facebook group all hate creation motorsports. They do make a good product though

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

If it's a good product why do they dislike the company?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Some shit products here ab there and i dont think theres much support abd copying other peoples products

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Mainly for track cars so you can use the e-brake when you park after coming in with hot brakes.

I think hanging 20lb of useless unsprung weight would be completely anti "track", I could see having an extra caliper to lock up the rears on a drift machine.