GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DSG people! Grab your wallet and head over to....

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Not a bad price compared to all the ones I've seen...only thing I wonder about is their durability given that they're "Made in Taiwan".

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
sweet I was looking for some cheaper ones. my car will now look like a proper racecar!

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Lol are you really going to beating on them? They are plastic you don't use a lot of force on they should be just fine. You lose the little insert at some point though. The tape is 3M so that durability shouldn't be in question.

I get your point, as long as they're formed properly for perfect fitment and the 3M tape is legit these should work just fine. I just never like being the first test subject on something. :lol:

Turn8

Ready to race!
Cheap! Finally a 'stick-on' paddle shifter for the right price. Though, I'll be staying with my bolt-on S2T Paddles.

I'll be interested to hear some reviews...

Mike

Sar08

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI (DSG)
Who uses those? I stick to my shifter

MkVme

Ready to race!
Ive been looking for cheaper ones. so thats pretty cool. Just sucks it comes straight from China. They are cheap imitations of the ones on ECS, yeah ECS charges way too much for this plastic piece, however IMO, the ebay ones looks very very cheaply made where the ECS ones looks official and like they were truly made for our car

Boom