GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driver Gear Exhaust

Qwoz

Roflcopter pilot
Car(s)
08 GTI
noob question, would this accommodate for APR stage 2? I'm running stock exhaust right now with stage 1 and don't know much about exhaust. does this need to be paired with something for stage 2?

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
This is just a catback. All Stage 2 flashes need an upgraded downpipe in order to run like they're supposed to. You'd need to pair this catback with a suitable downpipe.

gaede

Reset
Paired up with ATP's catless DP, and chopped the muffler out. Endless amout of obnoxious...

DSG 'burps' turned into gunshots, when lettin off at lower speeds... gurglelelelepopopop. Rice? Maybe. Why? Because race car

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plaze

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI, 05 STi
Paired up with ATP's catless DP, and chopped the muffler out. Endless amout of obnoxious...

DSG 'burps' turned into gunshots, when lettin off at lower speeds... gurglelelelepopopop. Rice? Maybe. Why? Because race car

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post a Vid I might cut the muffler out of mine to make it louder and would love to hear yours.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Where r u guys finding a reducer to go from 3" to 2.25"? I cant seem to find one. Thanks!

The DP should include a "test pipe" section which reduces down to mate up with the stock or DG exhaust. Mine fit perfectly, and short of the V-Band clamp provided being a piece of junk, there were no fitment issues mating the DP to the DG exhaust.

hobbes

Ready to race!
Looks like they lasted for only 2 months. Also glad I got one!

delba

missing parts??

Received my exhaust today from ECS, must have been one of the last ones available. Opened it up and tore through all the packaging and realized after reading this thread that my exhaust never came with the DIY instructions, extra bolt, and rubber hanger... I tore through the box and it definitely isn't there, just the exhaust itself and a packing slip stating (1 x Sport Exhaust System 2.5").

I guess ECStuning will be getting a call and email tomorrow.

Diabel

2007 GTI, PK 2, DSG, CW
Gee, I called the dealer over a week ago to order. They did, but failed to notify me that it can't be ordered after 2 weeks. Any place to order you know of? Everyone seems to be out of stock or can't get it... :-(

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
Gee, I called the dealer over a week ago to order. They did, but failed to notify me that it can't be ordered after 2 weeks. Any place to order you know of? Everyone seems to be out of stock or can't get it... :-(

I feel ya, been looking everywhere. These are officially gone for good. Only way to get one is used off someone. :(

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Received my exhaust today from ECS, must have been one of the last ones available. Opened it up and tore through all the packaging and realized after reading this thread that my exhaust never came with the DIY instructions, extra bolt, and rubber hanger... I tore through the box and it definitely isn't there, just the exhaust itself and a packing slip stating (1 x Sport Exhaust System 2.5").

I guess ECStuning will be getting a call and email tomorrow.

Please PM me your order number.

Thanks