GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driver Gear Exhaust

acewayne

Ready to race!
the tips will sit tilted without the hanger

I know, I had mine on without the hangar for a little bit.

Delba had mentioned above that he didn't get his hanger with his and asked if he could install it without the hanger or would he need to fabricate one. Someone mentioned it would hang too far and melt your bumper. I was just assuring him he could install it without the hanger and be fine until he gets his hanger from ECS.

Why was this misunderstood? :iono::bellyroll:

tampa_mk5

zungguzungguguzungguzeng
Car(s)
Cut the muffler....
Let the flames begin, ha

Thank you for the first pic (video) of the exhaust with a votex rear! Looks as good as I have imangined it :thumbsup:

The sound is as obnoxious as I imagined it would be when you mentioned cutting out the resonator/muffler in your earlier post- BUT- WOT sounds so effin beastly! :23: Not my cup of tea but if you can pull it off/put up with it than congrats.

Last edited:

chrisblack2k1

Less low, moar handling.
Car(s)
2009 GTI
After hesitating and totally missing out on the blowout pricing, I picked up my drivergear exhaust today. Trolling craigslist late thursday night, I found a used one in Fort Wayne, Indiana (180 miles away). Drove out and picked it up today. The guy was parting out his GTI after just putting the exhaust on in June. It's in perfect condition, just baked to a golden brown. Got it installed an love it. The best part - I paid $200 for it! :happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
After hesitating and totally missing out on the blowout pricing, I picked up my drivergear exhaust today. Trolling craigslist late thursday night, I found a used one in Fort Wayne, Indiana (180 miles away). Drove out and picked it up today. The guy was parting out his GTI after just putting the exhaust on in June. It's in perfect condition, just baked to a golden brown. Got it installed an love it. The best part - I paid $200 for it! :happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

Talk about luck. Nice find :thumbsup:

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else