GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Douglas VW in Summit NJ - Highly recommended

lightningjack

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI
Had my car flashed to stage 1 during the APR sale at Douglas. It was a great experience from my initial contact with them, through the process and even after. Jeff Jr. was always reachable by phone or quick to reply via email. He was upfront about any costs associated with the flash (i.e. ecu removal in 2010 models) The work was done very quickly. Jeff sat down with me and showed me how cycle through the programs and was really great during the whole process.

They do body work on site and are VW certified. I don't know of any other shops in or out of the NYC tri state are that have that. Great prices on their site and in shop on accessories.

Overall a great experience!!

lightningjack

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI
APR sale price of $599, plus tax so around $640. That included 4 programs, fault code erase, anti theft, and lockout features. If someone has a 2010, the ECU needs to be physically removed from the car and there was $95 charge for that. From what I know, that's the same anywhere you go, but I was grateful that Jeff told me upfront.

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
I get all my OE parts from there, JC is a good dude

ThumbThumbs

Banned
X3 on Jc and Douglas Vw.

Jmp680

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
atta boy Jeff:happyanim:

xola3que

euroturd
Yeah, I've got all my parts from Jeff too. It sucks with the 7% taxes but you either pay taxes or pay shipping.

Haven't use their autobody service but I heard much good things about them.

sd-mod

Ready to race!
they did all my apr tuning. Always a smooth experience.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
I have to give :thumbsup::thumbsup: to Jeff Clark and Douglas VW.

I had been looking for a APR HPFP and Jeff helped me out. He had an OEM pump in stock, shipped it to APR for rebuilding, received it and shipped it out to me. Turnaround time was just over a week including a weekend. Gave me a great price and his communication/service was excellent.

Thanks again Jeff!

Sicktred08fsi

Banned
Car(s)
K04`d B6
Did you pay shipping from Douglas VW? Sometimes, their parts are a tad more, but shipping can be difference. Ive purchased parts from them and had my spoiler for my B6 Passat painted by them, was flawless.

xola3que

euroturd
Did you pay shipping from Douglas VW? Sometimes, their parts are a tad more, but shipping can be difference. Ive purchased parts from them and had my spoiler for my B6 Passat painted by them, was flawless.

Not questioning their service. Their parts used to be so much cheaper. Now it's just as expensive as everywhere else.

Now I'm only dealing with fcpartsweb and volkswagenpartspeople.com. fcpartsweb has free shipping most available parts on top of their already fantastic low price.