GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dan GSR is a ricer

bmpgti06

Ready to race!
if its a 10mm spacer, there is no way its hubcentric
post a picture

i just took pics of the 10.5 and 20mm...here..........

Attachments

• 10mm.jpg
    10mm.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 237
  • 20mm.jpg
    20mm.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 244
  • 10mm 2.jpg
    10mm 2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 233

bmpgti06

Ready to race!
really? i never thought this could be something that is confusing
the logo should face outwards

install the spacer first, then hubcentric ring ontop of that
did you buy longer wheel bolts?

the rings seem like they were stuck on the hub...there lube on them....thats why im confused....i figured they faced outwards....i ordered the longer bolts:thumbsup:

bmpgti06

Ready to race!
normal, just pry them off
hahah,that was my worry if they came off and when i do take them off i apply them on teh spacer?

and last but not least, that was my orignal question, i just didnt know how to word it....and how do they apply those things to stay on? theres like these thick creme lube behind it...

..i need to get me some:wub:

brian9892

Ramblin' Wreck
What are you doing with your life?

StefanV

I'm resurrecting an ancient thread because it seem that this is the only place where 255/35 R18 have been fitted and raced without issues.
I ordered some 255/35 R18 for my mk5 GTI Edition 30 that I plan to track this weekend. The wheels are 18x8.5 ET 46. I have some KW ST coilovers all around. In the front I have TT aluminium arms that allow me a bit of camber (now I'm at -2) in the back stock arms (-1 camber). I left the shop almost crying :) with the same tires I arrived. In the back there was no way I can run so wide. Literally the rear fender was sitting on the tire. Now my question is: with alignment changes, adding negative camber, will I be able to race them without rubbing? If so how much camber are we talking about.. front and rear?