GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
He's driving around looking for a Long John Silver's drive through to get some dinner, probably somewhere around VA 😂

@sterkrazzy, go in to your Google maps settings, and share your location with us for the next 24 hours!!
When we were in high school, my wife would have her friends take her through the drive thru and get an order of crispies (free) and a water (also free).
“Pull up to the window.”

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Tell me you've never driven a Nissan Rogue without telling me you've never driven a Nissan Rogue.

I'd be willing to be that thing makes a Tiguan feel like a Cayman.
I see your Nissan Rogue and I raise you a GMC Terrain!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
The 2018 Q5 was NICE! Strong consideration for my wife. The 2017 A6 was also surprisingly nice. She sees herself in either now

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I see your Nissan Rogue and I raise you a GMC Terrain!
I wouldnt raise a rogue with a terrain, soulless though they are. Roque is top of the shitlist shirt of maybe another nissan

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I wouldnt raise a rogue with a terrain, soulless though they are. Roque is top of the shitlist shirt of maybe another nissan
How about the Kicks?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Anything with a CVT eats ass, but the Tiguan and fahrvergnugen are diametrically opposed.

It's a shitty ass CVT, and underpowered. I don't need or expect it to be a racecar, but it was Car and Drivers slowest car 0 - 60 in 2020, at almost 10 seconds. It's a fucking slog to drive.

Not to mention the steering wheel turns a whole 540° in each direction, a full half turn more than my R, yet somehow has a worse turning radius. It handles like shit, is uncomfortable to drive, and all around just sucks. It boggles my goddamn mind it's usually on the top 10 sales list each year. The car is horrible.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Maybe I pull a @dtfd and get her into some CFB...

1677120819526.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Do you need an SUV?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Do you need an SUV?

My opinion is not really. But she likes having one. It is handy with a 50lb dog, and around things like Christmas where you have to stuff it full of presents an 8 year old got. I think she'd be fine with a mid-sized sedan, but again, it's what she wants.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
It is nice for hauling stuff.

Mazda CX-5 is nice

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It is nice for hauling stuff.

Mazda CX-5 is nice

The only reason I want her to move to the VAG family is because I've spent the last 4 years learning how to work on the EA888.3 engine rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.