GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
RobotchickenITSALIVE.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Also @sterkrazzy the important question, what was dinner?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Also @sterkrazzy the important question, what was dinner?

I can hear this post.

1677156897892.gif

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Lane keep is scary af when you decide to turn it on and it starts bouncing you between the lines at 70mph at the same time a trucker is bouncing between the lines in the lane next to you.
The Outback's lane assist is rock solid, no bouncing. Weird VW, I mean Audi, can't figure out how to do it.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
The Outback's lane assist is rock solid, no bouncing. Weird VW, I mean Audi, can't figure out how to do it.
Do you ever worry with lane assist about it intervening when you intend to leave a lane, say if there's debris in the road, an obstruction, or something similar? That's been a thing on my mind, maybe I'm overthinking though.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Do you ever worry with lane assist about it intervening when you intend to leave a lane, say if there's debris in the road, an obstruction, or something similar? That's been a thing on my mind, maybe I'm overthinking though.

It fights you a little, and I mean a little, but easily overcome. In a panic movement you don’t notice any resistance.

If it’s a planned motion, your turn signal puts the system into a brief standby.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
All those nannies make for a terrible driving experience. My Tacoma doesn't actually stop or move the car, just beeps at you loud and it's super annoying. I usually turn it all off but it resets every time you start it

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It provides some resistance, to let you know it's on, but it doesn't stop you from emergency lane changes in the Subaru.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
All those nannies make for a terrible driving experience. My Tacoma doesn't actually stop or move the car, just beeps at you loud and it's super annoying. I usually turn it all off but it resets every time you start it
Whatever. ACC is life changing for commuting and lane hold is awesome from eating while hurtling down I95 at 95 mph.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
The only two things I wish my car would have is lane assist and ACC. Maybe a retrofit one day. I have a pretty open schedule now a days.

First day back at work. So far behind. Drowning.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The only two things I wish my car would have is lane assist and ACC. Maybe a retrofit one day. I have a pretty open schedule now a days.

First day back at work. So far behind. Drowning.

Pretty sure you're writing a Linkin Park song.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

VW will stop, slow, and move the car to an extent. It’s not auto drive, you still need to be attentive behind the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.