GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
not so csb all too often i am cracking up at some random post on here and need to explain to my wife whats so funny

I just say “CSB thread” and she shakes her heads.

I have a signal chat with some of my good friends, she often rolls her eyes to me laughing at that one.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Why isn't sterkrazzy live streaming his drive back to Florida? Anyone else think this is boosted trolling us all?

At least he's not distracted driving. I'd pop all the nannies on to let the car practically drive for me, and shitpost the whole way down.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
20230222_172836.jpg

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
At least he's not distracted driving. I'd pop all the nannies on to let the car practically drive for me, and shitpost the whole way down.

Secret car guy admission… I use all the nanny options in my wife’s Alltrack SEL on road-trips. Pretty much spend my time flipping through siris channels.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Here is my evening.
1677108756961.png

Heating coil broke in the dryer.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I had to tear mine apart apart once because lady phur put some extra oomph on it when turning the drum by hand looking for a shirt. It threw the belt off. That much disassembly just to put a belt back on. 🙄

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

He's driving around looking for a Long John Silver's drive through to get some dinner, probably somewhere around VA 😂

@sterkrazzy, go in to your Google maps settings, and share your location with us for the next 24 hours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.