GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
The best way to reheat pizza is in a nonstick pan on the cooktop - medium heat, just a bit of butter, covered for about 5 minutes - sometimes better than the original - or at least as good.
This is the way.

It makes the crust nice and crispy rather than soggy.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
This is the way.

It makes the crust nice and crispy rather than soggy.
I’m lazy. I throw it in the over with the broiler on max. It’s a gas oven, heats up quick

after 2-3 minutes. Toss it in the microwave for just a little. Then pay it with a napkin to get all the grease off

now that I typed it. Guess that’s really not very lazy…

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
jim was a great guy. I tried donating a particular part of my body that he needed. But he said no. And I cried. Out of anger. Because I didn’t understand why he would say no. It was for fucking free. Many months later he said something to me. Something that explained why he turned me down.

it’s enough. I have to go. If it’s my time it’s my time.

fuck u Jim. U stupid selfish asshole. I will always love u bro. U were a great person
Keehs , that was incredibly generous of you. Based on his diagnosis of COPD I am assuming you were referring to lung transplant, but even if he had accepted your offer it would have been very unlikely that he would have been accepted as a candidate for lung transplant based on his age and the fact that he was still smoking. Also living donor lung transplants are mostly done on pediatric patients and require two separate donors, usually the parents. But just the fact that you offered shows how much you cared and I'm sure that he appreciated that.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Dude I’m fucking up! Need to come up with a better lazier way
A couple of Vienna hot dogs simmered in beer > leftover pizza. No matter how you reheat it. 😉

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Keehs , that was incredibly generous of you. Based on his diagnosis of COPD I am assuming you were referring to lung transplant, but even if he had accepted your offer it would have been very unlikely that he would have been accepted as a candidate for lung transplant based on his age and the fact that he was still smoking. Also living donor lung transplants are mostly done on pediatric patients and require two separate donors, usually the parents. But just the fact that you offered shows how much you cared and I'm sure that he appreciated that.
It wasn't till we got to communicate daily, we just began understanding each other. That of course created a stronger and stronger bond. I eventually even apologized for always talking to him the way I did in the scamdemic thread. He even apologized too. He was a nice guy

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Yeah I can't update anyone's titles except my own anymore. Used to be able to buy it went away with the xenforo switch.
Admins probably could though.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Actually, the titles seemed to have transferred from the Mk5/6 forum. I had only a couple of posts on the Mk5 forum (Newbie) but a ton here when they changed systems and it sucked in my title from the Mk5 board
I was wondering how you're still a newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.