GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
cant imagine doing it in a fiero - i imagine you were in the forest preserve with the door cocked open? not that i was the ranger or anything...
Nope. Passenger side.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
cant imagine doing it in a fiero - i imagine you were in the forest preserve with the door cocked open? not that i was the ranger or anything...
We have always imagined him talking to his ranger buddies, ā€œā€¦ in a fucking Fiero?!?ā€ šŸ˜‚

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
The phone calls I'm getting today are kinda weird. I mean, my bank called just to wish me a happy b-day. Is that what this lady does all day? Just calls clients and wishes them a happy birthday?

I just got a call from a nearby dispensary wishing me a happy b-day too, and to let me know of a stackable discount lol
Happy Birthday!

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Jim and I talked at length a few times. I genuinely enjoyed the conversations. He will definitely be missed. May the Lloyd rule live on and the service station remain stocked with mayo at all times. šŸ˜¢

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Hey @jay745 can we update Jim's title thing from "autocross champion" to something more befitting
I think they lost that ability with xenforo. The titles we have now are just transferred from what we had when it switched over.

or it's one of those admin only things...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Also this pizza...omg...best fucking crust ever. From Mellow Mushroom.

1653533100386.png

And they know how to reheat a pizza.
1653533124466.png

I just microwaved it though. I don't want to wait.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Did not know you could do gifs in sigs.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Also this pizza...omg...best fucking crust ever. From Mellow Mushroom.

View attachment 250340

And they know how to reheat a pizza.
View attachment 250342

I just microwaved it though. I don't want to wait.
When I reheat pizza, I turn the oven to 350, put on baking sheet and throw it in while it heats to temp. Once the beeps goes off I check to see if it sizzles. Once there I take it out. Perfection.

Reported for microwaving impatience.

Status
Not open for further replies.