GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Take that back, sir. Lupo's was far better than "some bar"!

No, it was some place like half the size of the old Lupo's. Loved that place. The Call, or some shit like that.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Must have been Foxy Lady

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Must have been Foxy Lady

No thanks, I don't want to get shot.

Nearly every time someone gets shot in RI, it's outside of a gentleman's club.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Reporting the mod for not capitalizing all thread title words

CSB 2: Acadia On A mission To Become Forums Most Annoying Member Via Vile Sig Quotes​

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

CSB 2: Acadia On A mission To Become Forums Most Annoying Member Via Vile Sig Quotes​

And now it's going to be immortalized forever...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

I read this as Vile Stig Quotes... then realized the irony that he doesn't speak.

1660744285327.png

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
One day im going to get a bug up my ass and create an index of all of the actual useful DIYs and guides that people have posted over the years. Steal all the content, post it on my own thread and call it a day so I can find it whenever I have another thing that goes wrong. I've reset my sunroof like 5 times and it still wont close properly but i think its my fault for not doing the reset process properly. orrrr carbon fiber delete panel everything,

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
One day im going to get a bug up my ass and create an index of all of the actual useful DIYs and guides that people have posted over the years. Steal all the content, post it on my own thread and call it a day so I can find it whenever I have another thing that goes wrong. I've reset my sunroof like 5 times and it still wont close properly but i think its my fault for not doing the reset process properly. orrrr carbon fiber delete panel everything,
Cool story bro.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Cool story bro.

Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 1157 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a singe page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.