GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I saw My Chemical Romance open for Green Day back in like 2003 or 2004 and they were freaking awful. Was really disappointed because I like their music, but the songs were unintelligible live, couldn't even tell which song they were playing half the time. Green Day on the other hand was amazing live and I just saw them again last summer and they haven't missed a beat in 20 years.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I thought about putting in "I'M DELETING YOU, DADDY!", but decided against it.
what about post 4459 from the apr thread?

IM DELETING YOU, Emmissions readiness monitors!πŸ˜­πŸ‘‹ β–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ] 99% complete..... 🚫BANNED!🚫 πŸ’―TrueπŸ’― Pistons are irreplaceable πŸ’–I could never delete you EPA!πŸ’– Send this to ten other πŸ‘ͺAPR DTR6054 UsersπŸ‘ͺ who give you πŸ’¦datalogs and dragy runsπŸ’¦ Or never get called ☁️slower than Daks ☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no boosties for you πŸš«πŸš«πŸ‘Ώ 3 back: you're boostyboiβ˜οΈπŸ’¦ 5 back: you're APR's kittenπŸ˜½πŸ‘ΌπŸ’¦ 10+ back: BoostedπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
or at least my whole 'moral of the story' quote, i mean, shiiiit

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
there was nuance to that moral!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
REM back when they were a upcoming college band (V. early 80's) you couldn't understand a single word M. Stipe sang.
DK's with Circle Jerks small bar in Charleston SC
Joe Jackson at Toads in New Haven (late 80's)
CSB: I could have seen the rolling stones at toads late 80's. Mrs Mud and I were going to a movie walked by toads and I asked her what was happening because there were 3/4 big limos outside. "Saturdays are dance nights" she said. :( It was early enough people were still being allowed in.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
If we were all on the uk rs3 forum we'd all be banned. You don't get away with anything there. This actual exchange got a thread locked, it's the only picture thread gallery and now it's locked.

Someone posts a picture of a nogaro blue rs3
Next guy asks, is that nogaro?
Another guy says, yea I posted that back in january
Someone else says, would you like a medal?
The guy that said he posted it in jan then said, triggered

Posts deleted, thread locked.

They also complain more than anybody.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
CSB: I could have seen the rolling stones at toads late 80's. Mrs Mud and I were going to a movie walked by toads and I asked her what was happening because there were 3/4 big limos outside. "Saturdays are dance nights" she said. :( It was early enough people were still being allowed in.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
If we were all on the uk rs3 forum we'd all be banned. You don't get away with anything there. This actual exchange got a thread locked, it's the only picture thread gallery and now it's locked.

Someone posts a picture of a nogaro blue rs3
Next guy asks, is that nogaro?
Another guy says, yea I posted that back in january
Someone else says, would you like a medal?
The guy that said he posted it in jan then said, triggered

Posts deleted, thread locked.

They also complain more than anybody.
RS3 owners:

1660690721877.png

Status
Not open for further replies.