GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CPO Warranty coming to an end. What do I get checked out?

-SnowMan-

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

Taking my car in tomorrow for the last checkup under warranty. Anything I need to get checked out aside from the list below?

- Drivers Seat Power Lumbar (broken)
- Premium Radio Software Update (TSB)
- Driver Side Window Switch (Listed as intermittent in VagCom scan)
- Fog lights wiring seems wonky on my driver side, the plug seems bad.

Was just wondering if there are any TSB's I should get done or anything.

Thanks.

michail77

Go Kart Champion
Any weird sounds or idling issues to get them digging around some? :)

They usually seem to be good at finding stuff to do warranty work on, especially if there are any codes they find in a scan. I recall I mentioned the car smelled musty after rain and they replaced some seals and things, including the shark fin antenna.

Epic_Sandwich

I Drive a Sedan
Does your AC work good all the time? Have the dealer test it. My AC would intermittently, but very rarely, not blow cold. So with about 45 miles left on my CPO warranty I had the dealer check it, turned out to be a failing compressor.

They replaced the entire AC system; compressor, condenser, expansion valve, and lines. Over $1700 in work for the $50 deductible, plus the other issue I was in for.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Diverter valve, cam follwer, runner flap motor, a/c compressor, window switches, ball joints and bushings, wheel bearings, plugs and coils. End list lol, all should be covered under warranty and all are the expensive common issues.

Had all of that done right at the end and then after my CPO warranty ran out, win/lose I guess lol.

dawolfsburg

I use the search
Car(s)
GTI
Any squeaks or chirps on cold starts?
I got a new timing belt and tensioner under CPO. Wished I had inquired about the A/C just for good measure...

-SnowMan-

Ready to race!
Any squeaks or chirps on cold starts?
I got a new timing belt and tensioner under CPO. Wished I had inquired about the A/C just for good measure...

Nah, none of any of the above mentioned.

How did you manage a new timing belt under CPO? Thats a wear and tear item.