GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Interesting, any reason why? I don't usually eat breakfast. Worked with a dude that only ate once a day and around 8:30pm. He'd tell me about what he'd order and it was always a LOT of food.

Started a year ago as a way to lose weight and save money. Lost 30 pounds and saved idk how much money not eating lunch every day. We normally didn't make enough food for leftovers and if we did I'd let my girlfriend take them. Now that she has a different job she almost always has to take lunch so she gets the leftovers.

Intermediate fasting perhaps?

Classic PB&J for lunch/dinner. Whole wheat bread, Welch's grape jam and JIF PB (on both slices :cool:).

Yes, OMAD.

Yeah OMAD (one meal a day) is a thing.

Yup.

Yeah that's the other one. Similar to intermediate fasting.

Just a longer form of it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Started a year ago as a way to lose weight and save money. Lost 30 pounds and saved idk how much money not eating lunch every day. We normally didn't make enough food for leftovers and if we did I'd let my girlfriend take them. Now that she has a different job she almost always has to take lunch so she gets the leftovers.
Yes, OMAD.
Yup.
Just a longer form of it.

Nice! I did intermediate fasting to loose weight and it worked great. No counting calories no buying special products. I still do it for the most part.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Awwwwwww yeaaaah spend that monies

Def the most expensive tickets I've ever bought, but I don't do a lot of concerts. Most the people I listen to don't come down here, but I see Jay going to them all the time...that bastard.

Hopefully coronavirus doesn't kill us all before then! ?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Def the most expensive tickets I've ever bought, but I don't do a lot of concerts. Most the people I listen to don't come down here, but I see Jay going to them all the time...that bastard.

Hopefully coronavirus doesn't kill us all before then! ?
Been a little slow lately...havent seen anyone good since December

torga

Autocross Champion
Got my Tool tickets for 4/19 this morning!
I was never a huge fan of Tool (but the baseline for Schism is just good), but I also got my grail tickets for a concert this year too! My Chemical Romance in October for their comeback tour. My high school self is very pleased with my adult self.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I was never a huge fan of Tool (but the baseline for Schism is just good), but I also got my grail tickets for a concert this year too! My Chemical Romance in October for their comeback tour. My high school self is very pleased with my adult self.

Schism is one of my top 10 baselines. Nice, they are coming to Philly this year. I’m going to see In This Moment in April ?.