GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Whats for lunch?

Probably gonna be about $200 a ticket, but I think the last time they toured down here was 2004.
Its worth it bro , dont be a tool and do it
I was only let down by Sean Evans. It felt like he was doing the interview by the book and he wasn't as playful or witty as he usually is. Meh interviewer makes for a meh interview. I hope it was just an anomaly for him.
His interview with Chili Klaus was amazing. They didn't even use the sauces, they put straight pepper mash on the wings: Serrano, Habanero, Ghost Pepper, Chocolate Bhutlah, and finally an even spicier variety of Carolina Reaper. Shit was wild. It was great to see Sean Evans ride the struggle bus for once.
Im not sure who chili klaus is but i did watch that episode where they eat straight peppers. NO THANKS .

Its hard not to imagine the night of pain these guys have on the toilet throughout the night or next day. Its just not natural lol.
DJ Khaled had the worst hot ones interview that I've seen so far.
I dont even remember his, i know i watched it though
Agreed. Dude was -- and still is -- an absolute fool.
Torga has spoken
Are you saying... he played himself?
Another One
Just listen to him talk. Dudes so full of shit, and he actually believes in what hes saying lol
oh wow yeah

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Whats for lunch?

Its worth it bro , dont be a tool and do it

Im not sure who chili klaus is but i did watch that episode where they eat straight peppers. NO THANKS .

Its hard not to imagine the night of pain these guys have on the toilet throughout the night or next day. Its just not natural lol.

I dont even remember his, i know i watched it though

Torga has spoken

Another One

oh wow yeah

Chicken quesadilla. I actually attempted to grow some hot peppers a few years ago. Reaper, Chocolate Hab, Ghost, Scorpion. Wasted a shit load of time and energy... Only wound up having about 20 fruits on one Hab plant. It was kinda cool but one and done for me.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
No doubt!! ? ? ?

1582848557708.gif

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Chiptole salad for lunch. Don't normally eat lunch, felt weird. Family is in town

Interesting, any reason why? I don't usually eat breakfast. Worked with a dude that only ate once a day and around 8:30pm. He'd tell me about what he'd order and it was always a LOT of food.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Intermediate fasting perhaps?

Classic PB&J for lunch/dinner. Whole wheat bread, Welch's grape jam and JIF PB (on both slices :cool:).

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yeah OMAD (one meal a day) is a thing.

Yeah that's the other one. Similar to intermediate fasting.

One of my favorite people at work is being moved to another group suddenly without good reason. Kinda pissed. Alcoholing will fix IIRC.

It does suck. It's the people you work with that make the job better.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
BW3 aka buffalo wild wings isnt half bad, just very pricey and no more wing tuesdays which is lame.

I've never had Wing Stop, since BW3 is close by/right up the road, but they've just been trying too hard to change/reinvent themselves the past few years.
Last year they were touting their "new" boneless wings and they seemed smaller in size and didn't taste any better either. The portion size was pretty pathetic too, and the prices were higher. :(

But now they're back to the count for wings, I saw via email the other day, instead of the snack/small/medium sizes.

EDIT: they used to have boneless Monday and Thursday deals, but I *think* they just have it on Thursdays only now?
Did they really get rid of wing Tuesday though?

Last edited:

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
My driver side DRL is failing. Does anyone know if the entire DRL needs to be replaced or is there a cheaper fix? (To tired to search for the answer tonight.)