GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI

PenAcow

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 gti mk5
stuff looks pretty legit so its a fabric ... i wonder how it feels ????

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
there was a thread about this a couple months back on an M3. The stuff is pretty cool

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
apparently it is verrrry easy to work with.

utekineir

Banned
may be nice for blending aftermarket radio dash kits with the rest of the panel there,

that and where my dog marked up the aluminum door trim.

Last edited:

Roc_Gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
08' GTI
I bought some, not going to use it. It’s definitely a fabric, not a film. It’s a very thin layer of vinyl type material fused with a stretchy cloth backing. If you stretch it too much the thin vinyl breaks and looks like ass. It feels great and seems to be very durable ( I thought it would scratch pretty easy , but no) . I think it would be good for a large flat surface but on the GTI I really don’t see any good place to use it. It’s too thick to really wrap any thing good with and be able to clear buttons and stuff. Its not real enough looking for me, it looks nice but no one will confuse it with the real thing. If any one is in Rochester and wants to buy the yard let me know, I’ll let it go for cheap (say 15 bucks, I just took a little off one corner).

Maybe someone else will have a better experience with it.

J-DUB

got splashback?
def looking into this. the haserpro looks to be a little better. Def have some idea though:thumbsup:

Edgar

Made in Beanerland!!
I bought some, not going to use it. It’s definitely a fabric, not a film. It’s a very thin layer of vinyl type material fused with a stretchy cloth backing. If you stretch it too much the thin vinyl breaks and looks like ass. It feels great and seems to be very durable ( I thought it would scratch pretty easy , but no) . I think it would be good for a large flat surface but on the GTI I really don’t see any good place to use it. It’s too thick to really wrap any thing good with and be able to clear buttons and stuff. Its not real enough looking for me, it looks nice but no one will confuse it with the real thing. If any one is in Rochester and wants to buy the yard let me know, I’ll let it go for cheap (say 15 bucks, I just took a little off one corner).

Maybe someone else will have a better experience with it.

I will take it pm your paypal.

Edgar