GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Better photos of my SRS-TEC'd rabbit

drew905

Goedemorgen
Tried a better camera to show the wheel/tire combo a little better. Definitely need to drop it about 1/2"-3/4" lower to get the right stance.

Last edited:

drew905

Goedemorgen
Gotta say, that's a clean as hell rabbit! Good job man, looks great. Been thinking about getting these for my car, how much was paint and install?

Thanks! Just wanted subtle appearance.

The fenders were about $800.00 after shipping and duties. Paint was $375.00 Install was easy and completed in my driveway.

Giusep4

Sawwuce Bawse
Thanks! Just wanted subtle appearance.

The fenders were about $800.00 after shipping and duties. Paint was $375.00 Install was easy and completed in my driveway.

Wheel and tire specs?

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
Had these, as did RPF1.

I'd definitely take those spacers off, and run a 245/40/17, if you're going for that look, but to each their own, :thumbsup:

drew905

Goedemorgen
Had these, as did RPF1.

I'd definitely take those spacers off, and run a 245/40/17, if you're going for that look, but to each their own, :thumbsup:

I don't think you would want to take the spacers off. The wheels do not clear the coils. I can easily run a 245/40/17 in the front. Probably if I buy another set of wheels or replace the tires , I will! I'm trying I find a used set of Advan RGII or EVO regamasters in just the right size and offset.

Thanks for the compliments!

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Motorsport look for the win. Do you have plans to take out to autocross events?

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Owasco! Haven't seen you around town, looking forward to whenever I do though