GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Awkward Gym Moments

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
drinking a lot of coffee before going to the gym this morning.

expected awkward gym story to be posted later this afternoon.

U CAN HAZ TREADMILL SHARTZ?

Shini

Go Kart Champion
We really need a McQueen rant thread, this shit is gold

"McQueens you know what really grinds my gears? corner"

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
We really need a McQueen rant thread, this shit is gold

"McQueens you know what really grinds my gears? corner"

indeed.

I mean, he really gives no fucks.

I don't think I've ever met a bassist that gives less fucks than him. impressive.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
He's the one that probably coined the phrase no fucks given, and every other variant of it.

He's so asexual when it comes to life.

#nofucksgiven

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Keep it on topic people. Please.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I have not seen DeDong in the gym for a while. If I see him again, should I say something to him or? Like, "hey man, do you need a rubber band for that thing?"

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
True, should have clarified.

This one dude at my gym does the ab crunch machine that we have with way too much weight for his size. He should be doing MAYBE 50 lbs on it, while he has it loaded up with 90. He floats in the chair instead of sitting in it and fully crunching. Grunts obscenely loud while trying to "crunch" the weight using his whole body instead of just his abs. It makes no sense to me how he thinks it's effective and I give him said facial cue.

Ugh, I hate when I see crap like this. This one dude at my gym loads up the incline bench with 225, lifts the weight, brings it down approximately 4" and goes back up. Repeats 8-10 times for his set. Gets up, walks around like he's hot sht.... Why bother???????????????????????

Keep it on topic people. Please.

Yeah, seriously... back to gym short pix from the canadian.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
I have not seen DeDong in the gym for a while. If I see him again, should I say something to him or? Like, "hey man, do you need a rubber band for that thing?"

Is it weird my first thought was for you to just take a picture to prove how super massive DeDong is? :eek:

#penisenvy

And yes, back on topic of canadian gym short pics

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI

GTmyI

Ready to race!
I got one! A friend told me that actually, we use to go to the same gym!

Some chick walk into male change room, its one of those gym when you open the door then there is a wall infornt then you turn left or right, walk like 3-4 steps then turn around to the open/locker area, well apparently some chick walked in... and my friend along with like i think it was 4-5 guys in the room. As I recall from my friend, 2 guys were naked and the rest either changing or towel is on. Anyway the chick stood there for like 10 secs and you can see her eyes drop down. Anyway, she smile and then walk back out...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie